Privacy and Personal Data Policy
As emlaksat.com (Emlaksat Gayrimenkul Teknolojileri A.Ş.), we show maximum sensitivity to the security of your personal data. Your personal data are processed and stored in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law (“GDPR “) numbered 6698.
1. On How Your Personal Data Can Be Processed
Pursuant to the GDPR numbered 6698, your personal data shared with emlaksat.com is obtained, recorded, stored, changed, rearranged, in short, all kinds of processing performed on the data, in whole or in part, automatically or non-automatic means provided that it is part of any data recording system. can be processed by us as a subject. Any transaction performed on the data within the scope of GDPR is considered as “processing of personal data”.
2. Purposes and Legal Reasons for Processing Your Personal Data
The personal data you share,
– In order to fulfill the requirements of the services we provide to our customers in accordance with the requirements of the contract and technology, and to improve our products and services;
– In order to provide information to public prosecutors, courts and relevant public officials on issues related to public security and legal disputes, upon request and in accordance with the legislation;
– To analyze advertising preferences,
It will be processed in accordance with GDPR numbered 6698 and related secondary regulations.
3. Information About Third Parties Or Organizations To Which Your Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Persons/organizations to which your personal data you share with emlaksat.com can be transferred for the purposes stated above; Our main shareholders, shareholders, advertisers, direct or indirect domestic/foreign affiliates; Particularly the member companies using the emlaksat.com infrastructure and, but not limited to, the persons and organizations related to the service offered, to carry out our activities and/or as Data Processor, program partner organizations, domestic/foreign organizations, and other 3rd. persons and organizations.
4. How Your Personal Data Is Collected
Your personal data,
– With the forms on the emlaksat.com website and mobile applications and information such as name, surname, address, telephone, work or private e-mail address; data including preferences on the pages accessed using the username and password, the IP records of the transactions performed, the cookie data collected by the browser and the duration and details of the browsing, as location data;
To establish a business relationship with emlaksat.com, to apply for a job, to submit a proposal, in a physical or virtual environment, face to face or distant, verbal or in written or electronic media;
– In addition, data obtained indirectly from different channels, from (micro) websites and social media used for websites, blogs, contests, surveys, games, campaigns and similar purposes, e-bulletin reading or clicking movements, public databases The data is from profiles and data open to sharing on social networking sites such as social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.); can be processed and collected.
5. Your Personal Data Obtained Before GDPR Regulations
Since emlaksat.com did not start its publication life before April 7, 2016, which is the effective date of GDPR, there is no personal data we have stored before this date.
6. Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your personal data which is processed and collected in or outside of Turkey, to be kept in Turkey, will be transferred to the condition that the contract covered services in GDPR and abroad for the purposes of vehicle.
Your Personal Data;
– Our business partners who cooperate and/or receive services for the presentation and promotion of products and services,
– To the competent authorities that will determine your location in case of an emergency call,
– Regulatory and supervisory institutions and other official institutions such as courts and enforcement offices, other public institutions or organizations authorized to request your personal data,
– It can be transferred to legal entities that have a commercial relationship with emlaksat.com and have your phone number when deemed necessary.
7. Storage and Protection of Personal Data
Emlaksat.com, by preventing the unlawful processing of personal data in accordance with Article 12 of GDPR to the systems and databases where your personal data are stored, by preventing the access of unauthorized persons, is obliged to take software and physical security measures such as hash, encryption, transaction recording, access management in order to ensure their protection. . If it is learned that personal data is obtained by others illegally, the situation will be immediately reported to the Personal Data Protection Board in accordance with the legal regulation and in writing.
8. Keeping Personal Data Updated And Accurate
In accordance with Article 4 of the GDPR, emlaksat.com has the obligation to keep your personal data accurate and up to date. In this context, in order for emlaksat.com to fulfill its obligations arising from the current legislation, our members are required to share accurate and up-to-date data or update them via the website / mobile application.
9. Rights of Personal Data Owner According to GDPR No.6698
Article 11 of the GDPR numbered 6698 entered into force on October 07, 2016, and in accordance with the relevant article, the rights of the Personal Data Owner after this date are as follows:
– Personal Data Owner, by applying to emlaksat.com (the data controller);
– Learning whether personal data is processed,
– -If personal data has been processed, to request information regarding this,
– Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
– To know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred domestically or abroad,
– To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
– To request the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the GDPR,
– In case of correction, deletion, or destruction of personal data, requesting that these transactions be notified to third parties to whom personal data is transferred,
– To object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
– In case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data, it has the right to demand compensation for the damage.
10. Communication and Application Method
The Data Responsible Representative to be appointed by emlaksat.com will be announced in the Data Controllers Registry and on the internet address where this document is located when the legal infrastructure is provided.
Personal Data Owners can direct their questions, opinions, or requests to firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address.
Emlaksat.com can give a positive/negative response to the requests submitted in writing or digitally, provided that they are justified and respond within 30 days. It is essential that the necessary procedures regarding the requests are free of charge. However, in case the transactions require a cost, emlaksat.com reserves the right to request a fee. These fees are determined by the Personal Data Protection Board over the tariff determined in accordance with Article 13 of the Personal Data Protection Law.
By sharing your personal data on our website, our applications and other channels, our Personal Data Policy and the terms of the processing, processing methods, transfer, sale of data and other related issues in our policy, The data shared with emlaksat.com, a social media application, are You can use it on social media channels, make notifications and suggestions, share it with third parties in commercial terms on the condition that it is for the benefit of the members, and agree to this, apply to emlaksat.com before exercising your legal rights, which is of great importance in the GDPR, to be informed about a specific issue. You declare that you accept with express consent, which is defined as consent that is based on free will.